Entrusting your pulpit or platform to someone you know little about takes prayerful discernment and wisdom.
It’s hard to find communicators of God’s Word today who are passionate about truth, Bible centered, and want to lift high the life and glory of Jesus Christ. In a culture which often tickles ears (see 2 Timothy 4:3-4), we need to return to biblical and Jesus-focused preaching and teaching—which communicates God’s Word with passion, not simply for information but for the purpose of life transformation. Someone who won’t point to themselves but to the clear Word of Scripture and to Jesus Christ.
I know the struggle of finding a great communicator of God’s Word—I’ve organized dozens of retreats, camps, conferences, and events and have spoken at hundreds of them. They may be difficult to find, but there are still many Bible-based, Jesus-focused preachers and teachers in the world today.
As a biblical preacher and teacher of the Word, my desire is to communicate the grand truth of Scripture, the glory of Jesus Christ, and the life-changing power of the Gospel to the world.
Exposing the Written Word of God is to expose the Living Word of God. Nathan is a preacher/teacher captured by the calling of doing both. A life consumed with such passion is rare. Anyone giving himself to the Written and Living Word must be shaped by it; it is not a matter of preaching/teacher, but a matter of living! This is demonstrated in Nathan.— Dr. Stephen Manley
A Little About Me
Though I grew up in church and had a love for God, in 2005 I had the incredible opportunity to travel with Dr. Stephen Manley, an itinerant evangelist, which turned my world upside-down. I discovered a passionate love for Jesus and the Word, and after a few preaching opportunities, I found a love for communicating truth.
Since then, I have spoken hundreds of times at churches, seminars, conferences, Christian schools, and teen and family camps. My audiences have ranged in size from a half dozen to thousands, and range from young to old, Christians and non-believers. I teach at Ellerslie Discipleship Training and the Cross Style School of Practical Ministry. I’ve also mentored and
I love to write, teach, and preach God’s Word. My passion is to help Christians discover and experience a passionate love for God and His Word so they can grow in their faith, live victorious lives, share the Gospel boldly, deepen their intimacy with Jesus, and transform the world through the indwelling life of Christ.
One of the clearest messages on holiness I’ve ever heard.— Charles Davis, 73 year old retired pastor
What You Can Expect
As we prayerfully plan and prepare for your event, here is what you can expect from me:
- Ongoing prayer (before, during, and after the event) for you, the audience, and the event itself
- Prompt, courteous, and professional replies to phone calls and email messages
- An optional listing of the event under my “Upcoming Events” (with a link to the event website)
- An announcement about your event on my weekly newsletter and social media channels (per your permission)
- A prayerfully prepared and delivered message which is Bible-based and Christ-centered
- Full engagement with the event planners and attendees during the course of the event
Most Requested Topics
- How to study the Bible
- Expositional studies from the book of Ephesians
- Foundations for Christian Living
- Basic Discipleship for the Christian Life
- Living with Victory and Triumph
- Grow in Intimacy with Jesus Christ
- Obsession with and Dependence upon Jesus Christ
- Dealing with Difficulty
- Seeing Jesus and the Gospel throughout the Old Testament
- Survey of the Bible
- Godly Manhood
While I’m happy to tailor any message for your specific event or church service, here are a few formats that are often requested:
- Church service / Single session (each message is flexible but usually averages 45-60 minutes)
- Extended Single Session / Workshop (average 1-2 hours)
- One Day Event (4-6 hours)
- Weekend Event / Conference (2 hours Friday evening, 4-8 hours on Saturday, optional Sunday)
- Conference / Church Revival Series (3-5 days, typically in the evenings)
Upcoming Speaking Schedule
- February 26-28, 2021 :: Honeybrook Youth Center, private event
- June 7-13, 2021 :: Lebanon, Tennessee | Cross Style Training Camp | free, open to the public
- June 12 – July 17, 2021 :: Windsor, Colorado | Ellerslie Classic Discipleship Training | private event
- July 18-24, 2021 :: Windsor, Colorado | Ellerslie Alumni Summit | private event
- August 7-13, 2021 :: Windsor, Colorado | Ellerslie Weeklong Discipleship Training | private event
- September 4 – October 9, 2021 :: Windsor, Colorado | Ellerslie Classic Discipleship Training | private event
- October 10-16, 2021 :: Windsor, Colorado | Ellerslie Alumni Summit | private event
- January 8-10, 2022 :: Columbia, South Carolina | Cross Style January Conference | free, open to the public
- February 28 – March 11, 2022 :: Israel Study Tour
The best speaker I’ve listened to.— CJ Perkins, 14 year old teenager