I love books … and people often ask what are some of my favorite classic Christian books that have made a deep impact on my life.
In this episode, I want to give twelve classic Christian books that have changed my life.
- Check out my entire “recommended reading” Christian booklist
- Check out my suggested Bible resources for Bible study
- Find out what books I recently finished reading
Listen to or download the episode
My top twelve favorite classic Christian books
Alphabetical by author
- School of Christ – T. Austin-Sparks
- EM Bounds on Prayer – EM Bounds
- God’s Missionary – Amy Carmichael
- Power of the Spirit – William Law
- Crowded to Christ – LE Maxwell
- Humility – Andrew Murray
- Absolute Surrender – Andrew Murray
- Why Revival Tarries – Leonard Ravenhill
- Saving Life of Christ/Mystery of Godliness – Ian Thomas
- Knowledge of the Holy/God’s Pursuit of Man/Pursuit of God – AW Tozer
- Victory in Christ – Charles Trumbull
- How to Live the Victorious Christian Life – Unknown Christian
Join the Conversation
Question: What classic Christian books have most impacted your life?
Leave a response or ask a question and we will try to address it in a future episode.
The difficulty with podcasts is that they are one-sided—so each week I ask one question for you to participate in the conversation. Head over to the deeperChristian Facebook page to leave a comment and join in the conversation.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe on your favorite app by searching for “Deeper Christian Podcast” or clicking the button below.
Help Others Out …
Leave a Rating & Review on Apple Podcasts
If you enjoyed the show, please take 30 seconds and rate it on Apple Podcasts and write a brief review. This would be a tremendous blessing to help us get the word out to others who might also enjoy it—as Apple uses the rating and reviews in their searches to help other people find the show.
NRJohnson (Nathan Johnson) is a Christian who has an overwhelming passion for Jesus, the Gospel, and Studying God’s Word. He is a writer, teacher, and communicator who helps other believers understand and apply the Bible as they grow and mature in their faith—desiring that they gain greater intimacy with Christ, experience the victorious Christian life, and transform the world through the power of the indwelling Holy Spirit. Read more about him here.
About the Deeper Christian Podcast
Many Christians feel frustrated because they don’t grow spiritually. The Deeper Christian Podcast helps equip Christians to understand the Word of God and cultivate a passionate love for Jesus that turns the world upside down.
Whether you want to learn how to study God’s Word, grow in your faith, cultivate a powerful and effective prayer life, share the Gospel boldly, deepen your intimacy with Jesus, live victoriously, or transform the world through the indwelling life of the Holy Spirit, the Deeper Christian Podcast with NRJohnson (Nathan Johnson) will encourage and equip you to grow spiritually and live a Christ-centered life.